My little one has always loved fish, right from when I was three months pregnant I always had a strong craving for fish and seafood and once I started weaning him on to solids at four months fish was one of my main staples forrecipe suggest to use hake but you can replace it with haddock or any other fleshy white fish. I also use the Greek yogurt in place of mayonnaise or salad cream as a more healthier option. If your little one cant stand the taste of Greek yogurt or real yogurt from a reputable company then alternate with a healthy salad cream or mayonnaise brand. Real yogurt is low in calories, full of calcium and bacterial cultures which is good for your babies gut.
CREAMY GREEK YOGURT AND FISH HOMEMADE BABY FOOD
Recipe Type: baby food
- a fillet of haddock
- olive oil(I always use my favorite virgin olive oil)
- Greek yogurt (can substitute with mayonnaise or salad cream)
- a slice of lemon
- Start by searing the fillet of the fish in the olive oil, do not cook till crisp.
- Once it is cooked, break into pieces to pick out any fine bones and small fine bones.
- Squeezed a little lemon on the fish before mixing the Greek yogurt with the flakes.