This is a nice to roast which is simple to make with pork joint without sacrificing on taste whilst cooking in a healthy way, in fact its the perfect way to enjoy pork which is seemingly not a popular choice for healthy cooking as parts of port can be excessively fatty.
achieve a perfect British roast, the outer meat has to be cooked to a crisp without burning so it can be removed to be served on its own as crackling or left still in tact on the meat. The inside meat needs to remain moist but thoroughly cooked. When you are cooking pork, the rule is to be careful to cook it well and thoroughly.
- pork joint
- olive oil
- make several cuts with a knife on the pork joint
- season pork by rubbing oil and salt in
- stick rosemary inside cuts in the pork
- place the pork on an oven tray covered with tin foil and cook for 1 hour and 10 minutes depending on weight
- Once it is thoroughly cooked, cut and serve pork.
- Garnish with a simple fresh spinach and tomatoes salad.