I always say I eat everything but in actual fact the one thing I cant stand is the taste of is sweetness and salt combined together. It just does not sit well with my taste bud which is trained to eat sweets separately from savory. However, this salad surprised me. It is made with dried seaweed which gives it the salty taste and cranberries gives the sweet taste. To not go over board with the sweet taste I opted for plump cherries which only gives a non intense sweetness to the salad.
virgin olive oil
clearspring dried seaweed on Amazon
- 1/4 lettuce
- handful spinach
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 tablespoon dried seaweed
- 10 cherries
- 2 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 egg
- wash all your leaves and cherries
- toss them together and
- boil egg for 7 minutes to 10 minutes
- cut egg into 4
- cut cranberries into two, there is no need to remove the pits if you are not serving the salad at a table to guest.
- combine all the ingredients and mix in yogurt