Body Hair Removal: using a brilliant natural sugar to remove body hairs from the hair follicle. Sugaring effectively removes unwanted hair effectively and with continued usage results in hair growing back much finer and with less stubble unlike hairs removed from the body by shaving which only chops hair off on the upper surface of the skin.
Once you have had an area of your body sugared, please follow the recommended aftercare below.
- Avoid swimming for 24 hrs.
- Do not apply perfumed products to the area such as creams, body spritz, lotions or soaps for 24 hrs.
- Avoid taking hot baths or hot showers directed at the area for 24 hours.
- Do not use sunbeds or get the area exposed to the sun for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid following a facial waxing with any exfoliating facial treatments. These includes retinol products, microdermabrasion, AHA and dermaplaning.
- You may experience erythema(redness) and your skin may feel a sore straight after waxing and up to 24 hours. Please wear loose clothing and avoid touching or scratching the affected area for 24 hours.